Our collaborations and partners
Our story is completely linked to our partnership policy: it is one of the essential drivers of our development. Since our creation, our partnerships with public organisations have made it possible to develop treatments that are the best adapted to the needs of patients. We are convinced that it is in pooling our skills that we will be able to meet medical needs that are as yet unmet.
Laboratoires CTRS specializes in diseases affecting limited patient populations, and especially in:
- HEREDITARY METABOLIC DISEASES
- GENE AND CELL THERAPIES
In search of new treatments for patients, we are particularly interested in health products:
–At any stage of development having proof of concept,
–In diseases where the therapeutic need is great.
If you are an academician, researcher, academic or industrialist and you have a health product you want to develop in France or internationally, please contact us to discuss a potential partnership
CTRS business development team
Our business development team plays a fundamental role in the growth of the company. With both medical and commercial expertise, each month, it explores new co-development opportunities.
We are an independent company
- A responsive and flexible structure
- Successful launches
- Present internationally
- Listening and reactive
- Expertise covering the entire medicinal product life-cycle
- More than 20 years of expertise in rare diseases and onco-haematology
A common ambition:
to improve the lives of patients
- Early market access programmes in France and internationally
- Production adapted to restricted target populations
- Respect and transparency for responsible communication